Saturday, November 21, 2009

Edits Edits Edits

2 to 4 weeks turns to 4 to 8 weeks turns to 8 to 12 weeks.

Lot of changes but it is all worth it. This process is a great experience and writing this book has challenged a lot of my preconceptions.

I choose a different style of writing, more active than normal. I wanted to keep up the tempo of the book. This could either be a good thing or a bad thing because definite breaks are not apparent. Which may mean it will be hard to put down.

I am feeling really good about the dialogue and the events in the book. I am very excited to show you all the final product.

Looks like late winter early spring, will be the release date (hopefully); if you’re in a cold location like me you can snuggle up to this book on those winter days.

No comments:

Post a Comment