Sunday, June 22, 2014

After 4 years. The Beta Earth Project Resurrects.




4 years of improvement. 4 years of struggle to make it: better, faster, stronger.

Although my novel Beta Earth: Awakening was technically finished in 2010. It wasn't refined enough for my taste. So I went back to the drawing board. I asked friends, family and fans for help and guidance and most of all I dug deep inside and really verified want I wanted to express in this book.

Even though this is an action/adventure book. I want it to heavily reflect on us as humans. I want it to express our ideas of hope, strength, fear, desire, and growth.

When you read this book. You will find within yourself if you gain your strength from absolute control over yourself or do you thrive in an environment liberated from the chains of control.

There is no right answer. Only one that works for you.

To me honest. I never realized how difficult it is to craft an experience for someone. Each day I read and re-read so that I can hopefully develop a wondrous adventure. An adventure that hopefully opens your minds as well as allows you to escape for a brief moment.

Updates in the campaign.

I will be releasing video information on the BE Project. 3 videos planned so far, they will contain the following:
  1. An introduction to Beta Earth story (which includes all notes and a quick preview of all the documents it took to craft the world).
  2. An in-depth Character Study (my personal favorite don't miss).
  3. Publishing updates, progression notes, and viewer ideas.

Thank you all for your support and patience!


J. R. Napier

No comments:

Post a Comment